Phone Jack & Phone Line Installation
IP Solutions has the answers to your phone system cabling needs.
Whether you are adding a few offices or doing an entire build-out from the ground up, IP Solutions can help.
From infrastructure wiring for your voice, data, TV, cameras, overhead paging, and more, having one company to handle all your wiring needs eliminates trying to coordinate vendors, minimizes labor overlap, and decreases cost.
Our cabling technicians can test, certify, and install your data, voice, and security wiring systems.
Our wiring systems provide clients with the ability to produce their own adds, moves, and changes without any assistance. Once we cable your office, building, or complex, you will only need to change a patch cord to make your computer, printer, or telephone operational in its new location.
So, if your business needs to add another phone drop - we'll do that. And we'll make sure it all fits together. We do all kinds of cabling drops to make your appliances work.
Affordable IT Solutions
As companies look for ways to cut costs, while maintaining the quality of their products and services, the one constant is that technology, more than ever, helps you run your business.
Our clients look to us for the tools they need to operate their business. In this day of rapidly evolving communication technologies, even a basic phone system can seem a dauntingly complex technological system.
Justifying headcount to manage your IT functions is difficult. At IP Solutions we have developed tailor-made solutions to provide your business with quality managed IT support to protect your investment and at the same time provide you with emergency service when it’s needed.
- Minimal Downtime (Stable IT Environment)
- Timely and Cost-Effective emergency service
- Strong Back-up and Recovery processes
- Timely upgrades and enhancements (Productivity and Competitive Edge)
- Data Security: Virus Protection, etc.
Whether you need PC support, an entirely new communications system for multiple offices, or Hosted Microsoft exchange solutions, you can count on IP Solutions to find an answer for your particular need and help you keep costs down.
- Fixed monthly fee (budgeting purposes)
- Fixed number of hours every month (based on your needs)
- Document system and network (as time allows)
- Examine error logs and resolve related issues
- Develop Operations/Procedures manual tailored to your business
- Research and recommend upgrades and enhancements based on your business
- Develop/maintain back-up and recovery system
- Track and resolve intermittent problems
- Repair system/PC problems
- Emergency service at reduced rates (above allotted hours)
- Projects at reduced rates (extended time for upgrades, etc.)
IP Solutions Helpdesk & Support
When PC’s turn blue, network go down and phones calls get dropped, even the most seasoned employee is prone to panic.
At IP Solutions we know that when things go awry the last thing you want to hear is that you’ll have to wait your turn for technical support.
Out professional technicians go out of their way to get out clients back up and running. A phone call to a remote session or an office visit, we do what it takes to get them back up and running as quickly as possible.
We Sell, Install, Service, & Maintain
Our client’s not only look to us for support, they come to us for our knowledge on proven products, our ability to design tailor made systems to fit their needs and budget and to install and provide support to reduce downtime.
We maintain detailed documentation of the systems that we manage for you and keep you updated on impending changes.
Back to Top Contact Us