Low Voltage Cabling Companies
Are you in need of low voltage wiring for a new construction project?
Do you need new wiring installed to support a new device on your existing network?
Whether you are adding a few offices or doing an entire build-out from the ground up, IP Solutions provides infrastructure wiring for your voice, data, TV, cameras, overhead paging, and more.
Having one company to handle all your wiring needs eliminates trying to coordinate vendors, minimizes labor overlap, and decreases cost. IP Solutions will work closely with your team to perform an array of cabling drops to make all of your devices work.
What is Low Voltage Cabling?
Low voltage cabling, also known as low voltage wiring or structured wiring, refers to an electrical network that allows communication equipment and digital technology to function consistently and efficiently.
From complex wiring systems such as Wi-Fi access, computer networking, and video and audio systems, all of these systems require a wiring network that is separate from standard electrical wiring.
When should I use is Low Voltage Wiring?
Low voltage wiring requires the experience and knowledge of a certified technician.
Specializing in the set up an entire low voltage network throughout a building or adding to an existing network, from planning to installing, IP Solutions is your one-stop-shop for all of your technological and communication needs.
Our tailor-made solutions provide your business with quality managed IT support to protect your investment and keep your business running.
- Telephones - Telephones are a vital component of any business. From phone jacks and lines to business phone systems, hosted PBX, and VoIP phone systems, IP Solutions is your one-stop-shop for all of your communication needs. We work closely with you to achieve the best solutions for your business and your budget.
- Wi-Fi - Wi-Fi (Wireless Fidelity) uses radio waves to provide wireless, high-speed internet, and network connections.
From small businesses to large, you can count on IP Solutions to find an answer for your particular need, at an affordable cost.
- Cable - Let's face it, knowing which computer cable you need can be down-right confusing. Be it a power cable or one of several data cables available, the acronyms, and what cable to buy for your particular application can be a daunting task.
Since 2009 IP Solutions has been offering IT support and solutions for networking to provide clear communication between digital devices.
- Security & Surveillance - Security is an essential aspect for any business, and video surveillance systems are more intelligent and capable than ever.”
From security camera installation to NVRs (Network Video Recorders), security camera systems act as a visual deterrent for shoplifters and thieves. Security cameras also serve as an extra pair of eyes over employees. Keeping visual records of activities inside and around the perimeter of your business, they are a necessity for any business.
Can I install cabling on my own?
Although you might be tempted to run the cabling yourself for a new device, there are several factors that you want to consider.
- Voice versus Data Cables - For a novice, cables can be confusing. IP Solutions has the computer cables you need to keep your office running, and we know what cables are necessary for any given situation.
From power cables to VGA, DVI, HDMI display cables, extension cables, or Ethernet cables, the data type must match.
- Can I run my data cables parallel with electrical wires? - The magnetic field generated by the low voltage running through the cable is a critical component of the communications chain. If you run unshielded cabling in parallel with electrical wires, the magnetic field generated by low voltage cables can be disrupted and cause the communication to become noisy and garbled.
- Don't install cables near noisy devices for fixtures - Did you know that fluorescent lighting motors can wreak havoc on your cabling infrastructure? Having a well thought out plan for a data pathway will help avoid these types of hazards.
- Did you know that cables have a distance limitation? - Depending on the type of cable, there is a typical distance limitation. At IP Solutions, knowing the limitations and acceptable cabling is where we can help you get it right the first time.
Low Voltage Wiring Installation
IP Solutions has the answers for your low-voltage and video surveillance cabling needs.
Our cabling technicians can test, certify, and install your data, voice, and security wiring systems.
Our wiring systems provide clients with the ability to manage their device additions, moves, and changes. Once we cable your office, building, or complex, you will only need to change a patch cord to make your computer, printer, or telephone operational in its new location.
So, if your business needs to install a video surveillance system – we'll do the cabling drop. And we'll make sure it all fits together. We do all kinds of cabling drops to make your devices work.
- Property Management
- New Construction
Structured cabling installation
Contact the IT professionals at IP Solutions
- Security Cameras
- Phone System Cabling
- Network Design & Security
- Network Cabling
to learn more about low voltage cabling or call (574) 259-6000 today!